Friday, February 25, 2011

My Life Project


I really did like the, my life project. I let me look back at old pictures and brought back all of these memories. This project I also learned different things about the year I was born, 1994. They should keep this project because you get to find pictures you lost you lost or pictures you never thought you had. I also can show your class your past and how much you have changed.  This was my favorite project out of the entire projects we have done. After looking at all these pictures I found and finishing the project there was even more pictures that I would have loved to put in , but just ran out of time.  This is one of the projects that you will keep for a long time because it is about you and your life. The great thing about this is that you can add on to it whenever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment